Radiosonic Screams: Organon
Four dolls in suspended golden cages go up and down in the space, creating bright columns, according to the movements of the puppeteer, prisoner of those puppets. These movements produce sounds, friction and shocks, because every doll has a microphone transmitting these complaints. The guitar and the bass accompany them in a noise / progressive improvisation, gradually saturating the space delimited by video projections.
- Knock Out, organised by Frederick Krauke, Berlin, October 2010
- Festival Hunger, organised by OpenSpace et BLO-Atelier, Markhalle IX, Berlin, May 2011
- Unbehagen, organised by Frederick Krauke VOID Haus, Berlin, July 2011
- Festival Wunderland II, organised by Salon Bruit, Mica Moca, Berlin, September 2011
- Museum Für Kommunikation, opening of the exhibition «Fashion Talks», Berlin, October 2011
With Theodoros Klissiaris (Kleissonic), Nicolas Petitdan, Frederic Krauke and Mathieu Sylvestre.